id Software’s reboot of DOOM took the No.2 slot, making it’s debut launch sales at 67% higher than DOOM 3, with 56% of sales on PS4, 38% Xbox One and 5% on PC. These are considerable statistics as this is the first time DOOM has been launched on the PS4 and Xbox One.
2K’s Battleborn, developed by Borderlands studio Gearbox dropped from the No.1 slot all the way down to No.12 with sales also plummeting 75%.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops III has been able to maintain it’s place in No.3 however, has faced a 46% decline in sales, whilst the PS4 exclusive Ratchet & Clank still retains it’s place in the top 5 at No.4.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Sony)
- Doom (Bethesda)
- COD: Black Ops 3 (Activision)
- Ratchet & Clank (Sony)
- The Division (Ubisoft)
- Far Cry Primal (Ubisoft)
- GTA5 (Rockstar)
- FIFA 16 (EA)
- Lego Marvel’s Avengers (Warner Bros)
- Star Wars Battlefront (EA)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (EA)
- Battleborn (Gearbox)
- Dark Souls III (From Software)
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
- Halo 5: Guardians (Microsoft Studios)
- Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft Studios)
- Lego Jurassic World (Warner Bros)
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (CD Projeckt)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- UEFA Euro 2016 Pro Evolution Soccer
(Source: UKIE Games Charts Week Ending 14 May 2016)
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End launched last Tuesday, May 10. If you have yet to read our official review of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End then be sure to check it out here.
To check out the original article click on the Hackinformer link here